At Mainframe Studios, we’re creators first. We eat creative and technical challenges for breakfast and come back for more. We’ve been doing this for 25+ years, and we’re still going strong. We’re lucky enough to have the best team in the business. From our artists to our technical and production folks, everyone is passionate about collaborating on some kickass projects. We’ve partnered with the biggest names in the business to create a huge library of content. With partners like Mattel, Netflix, DreamWorks, Sony, Silvergate, and Nickelodeon, it's no wonder we’ve established ourselves as a creative force to be reckoned with.
WE WANT YOU (and your mad skills)!
We are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to join our team! The Executive Assistant provides administrative support to the President, Senior VP of Production and Operations and the Senior Executive Team.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provides administrative support to the executive team, including phone calls, schedule, correspondence, travel bookings, booking reservations, expense reports, overall administrative support, etc.
- Responsible for scheduling and maintaining calendar bookings including the organizing, prioritizing and facilitating meetings. Coordinates travel and prepares agendas.
- Prepares and organizes meetings including arranging for lunch and beverages for department and guests and any other special requests. Meets and greets visitors and clients and sees to their needs.
- Organizes meetings on behalf of executives attending conferences such at MIP, Kidscreen and Annecy.
- Liaises with representatives of professional organizations on behalf of President and/or other Executives.
- Responds on behalf of Mainframe to development enquiries, tracks and files submissions/deadlines as requested.
- Organizes and assists with corporate events/projects as requested.
- Organizing mail with reception and ensure that it sent to the appropriate individuals.
- Updating contacts in google suite and in the conference trackers.
- Provides back up assistance to other executives and Development Coordinator as needed.
- Send out the company wide communications on a weekly basis.
- Conducts studio tours as requested.
- Supports and integrates the values of Mainframe that being a commitment to innovation, creativity, professionalism and inspiration.
- Interacts respectfully and professionally with colleagues, other staff members, partners and clients.
- Reviews trades for industry information and updates.
Qualifications and Skills
- 2+ years’ experience as an Assistant to a CEO, CFO or upper level management, or equivalent experience, preferably within an artistic or production environment or company. Experience in sales, marketing or business development environments also considered desirable.
- Must be able to work from home efficiently and productively on an as needed basis.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Zoom, Google Suite, Google applications and Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint as well as an aptitude for learning new computer software and office technologies. Experience with Photoshop also an asset.
- Extremely well organized and efficient.
- Accurate, dependable and able to anticipate needs.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and maintain a calm demeanour.
- Adaptable to change, he/she can alter course of action quickly per Executives’ needs and maintain a positive attitude while doing so.
- Exceptional organizational, communication and interpersonal skills. In particular, strong, professional, accurate written communication skills, with the ability to proofread/edit Executives’ correspondence.
- Acts with a strong sense of professionalism and judgement on all matters. Highly trustworthy and tactful with confidential and sensitive information.
- Interested in and passionate about the entertainment industry.
- Practices attentive and active listening.
- Must be confident and proactive, highly motivated with a solid work ethic and a positive attitude.
- Ability to prioritize tasks at hand and to take initiative.