Facility Coordinator / Receptionist
Mainframe Studios is on the lookout for an experienced Facility Coordinator / Receptionist to join our team! Reporting to the Facility Manager, the Facility Coordinator is responsible for supporting the facilities manager and the facility production assistant team.
Responsibilities and Duties
- General Receptionist duties including managing phone system, redirecting calls, taking messages and answering enquiries.
- Local and International Courier administration.
- Greeting clients and visitors.
- Filing and data entry.
- Reception training of all new Facility Production Assistants.
- Facilities purchasing as needed.
- Security System Management.
- Fire Warden Program Coordination.
- Training and Mentorship of FPA's – Working with HR to support mentorship program.
- Handling of petty cash, credit card etc.
- Task managing FPA group at a lower level.
- Working with RT ticket system to resolve company facility tickets.
- Interacting with building maintenance to make sure studio needs are being met.
- Supports Facility Manager directly as needed.
- Supports and integrates the values of Mainframe that being a commitment to innovation, creativity, professionalism and inspiration.
- Interacts respectfully and professionally with colleagues, other staff members, partners and clients.
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent English – both spoken and written.
- First aid Level 1, Level 2 preferred.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven ability to multi-task.
- Ability to handle high volume needs.
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Excellent customer service.
- Highly trustworthy and tactful with confidential and sensitive information.
- Knowledge of Excel, Word, PDF editing and Google Suite.
- Phone switchboard experience.
- Solid work ethic and positive attitude.
- Efficient and detail oriented.
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to work collaboratively.
- Ability to communicate ideas clearly and concisely.
- Ability to deliver work on time and meet set performance objectives.
- Ability to perform the physical requirements of the job (light to moderate lifting, prolonged sitting and standing, repetitive stress).