3D Choreographer - BC
At Mainframe Studios, we’re creators first. We eat creative and technical challenges for breakfast and come back for more. We’ve been doing this for 25+ years, and we’re still going strong. We’re lucky enough to have the best team in the business. From our artists to our technical and production folks, everyone is passionate about collaborating on some kickass projects. We’ve partnered with the biggest names in the business to create a huge library of content. With partners like Mattel, Netflix, DreamWorks, Sony, Silvergate, and Nickelodeon, it's no wonder we’ve established ourselves as a creative force to be reckoned with.
WE WANT YOU (and your mad skills)!
Responsibilities and Duties
- In collaboration with Producer and Director vision, create and execute multiple dance numbers.
- Participating in all pre-show production meetings held by the Director and Producer, including brainstorming sessions, to get a better grasp of their artistic vision and to share their opinion.
- Collaborate with remote clients and receive feedback as well as addressing notes based on such.
- Provide video reference of all choreographed routines.
- Via Zoom, direct motion capture studio session.
- 7-8 minutes of choreographed material required.
- Develop routines to produce a well-developed performance for 3D animation.
- Plan to fit movements within the different styles of music provided.
- Schedule and supervise rehearsals.
Qualifications and Skills
- Featured film experience preferred.
- Knowledge of animation and motion capture, not necessary.
- Previous experience choreographing full-length songs with dancers.
- Highly imaginative, thinks outside of the box.
Mainframe Studios is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which means we will not discriminate against any individual based on race, colour, sex, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability, or any factors prohibited by applicable law. This policy applies to every aspect of employment at Mainframe Studios, including recruitment, hiring, training, advancement, and termination. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and partners. Should you require accommodation throughout the recruitment process, please let us know your requirements when contacted.