Production Coordinator (2D or 3D Series) - BC
At Mainframe Studios, we’re creators first. We eat creative and technical challenges for breakfast and come back for more. We’ve been doing this for 25+ years, and we’re still going strong. We’re lucky enough to have the best team in the business. From our artists to our technical and production folks, everyone is passionate about collaborating on some kickass projects. We’ve partnered with the biggest names in the business to create a huge library of content. With partners like Mattel, Netflix, DreamWorks, Sony, Silvergate, and Nickelodeon, it's no wonder we’ve established ourselves as a creative force to be reckoned with.
WE WANT YOU (and your mad skills)!
We are looking for an experienced Production Coordinator to join our team! Reporting to the Production Manager and/or the Line Producer, the Production Coordinator's main function is to serve as a liaison between Producers and Artists on the floor ensuring daily assignments are being fulfilled.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assists the Producers, Directors, and the Production Managers on all areas of front-end and back-end production such as story, script, artwork, animation and post production.
- Enters and maintains production data such as designs of characters, props and backgrounds, as well as scripts, storyboards, and CG elements.
- Prepares and distributes casting materials such as sides, scripts and artwork.
- Produces and distributes production reports.
- Schedules meetings and reviews and ensures that preparations are made to facilitate these sessions.
- Records and publishes notes from meetings.
- Works with digital tracking systems to update production information.
- Provides administrative support as needed.
- Aligns and engages with the values of Mainframe: a culture of community, connectivity, creativity and collaboration.
- Interacts respectfully and professionally with colleagues, other staff members, partners and clients.
- Additional duties as requested.
Qualifications and Skills
- Degree or Diploma is Film Production, Animation, or other relevant program; and/or a combination of education and experience. University degree or equivalent preferred.
- 1+ years industry experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite; including Word, Excel and Outlook. Solid computer database skills.
- Experience with Shotgun production tracking software is preferred.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Must be capable of working independently or as part of a team and demonstrate initiative.
- Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate ideas clearly and concisely.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Solid work ethic and positive attitude.
- Efficient and detail oriented.
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to work collaboratively.
- Ability to deliver work on time and meet set performance objectives.
Mainframe Studios is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which means we will not discriminate against any individual based on race, colour, sex, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability, or any factors prohibited by applicable law. This policy applies to every aspect of employment at Mainframe Studios, including recruitment, hiring, training, advancement, and termination. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and partners. Should you require accommodation throughout the recruitment process, please let us know your requirements when contacted.